Welcome to RondaDavis.com
Attending the “Adopting New Technologies” Session at the 462 Symposium?
Welcome to my website, RondaDavis.com
A little about me . . .
- I love technology and empowering people.
- I am the Training Manager a great company, MicroPact, where I manage a team of trainers, design curriculums, develop courses, and deliver training to employees, partners, and customers. Currently, I am developing a new certification program.
- To continue in my academic journey, I am a PhD Candidate at Capella University pursuing my PhD in Information Technology with a specialization in Information Technology Education. I am currently working on my dissertation.
- I am the 2019 Director of Operations & Technology for the Metro DC Chapter of ATD.
- I am a yoga instructor, specializing in Vinyasa and Yin styles of yoga, with the goal of making yoga accessible for all.
- I am a speaker, available to speak at organizations and events.
- I am a Wellness Advocate for doTerra.
- I am in the process of launching Elevation 52, LLC.