- Metro DC Chapter of ATD (Association for Talent Development) – 2018 and 2019 Director of Operations & Technology
- ATD (Association for Talent Development), formerly ASTD (American Society for Training & Development) – Member, Volunteer
- PMI (Project Management Institute) – Member
- Washington DC Chapter of the PMI (Project Management Institute) – Member
- ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) – Member
- ACM-SIGITE (Special Interest Group for IT Education) – Member
- Capella University ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) Student Chapter – 2012 Charter Member and Vice-Chair
- Energy Toastmasters (U.S. Department of Energy Toastmasters chapter) – 2012 Sergeant at Arms
- WOWMasters (iContact Corporation Toastmasters chapter) – 2011 Vice President of Education
- ISSA (Information Systems Security Association) Triad of NC Chapter – 2010-2011 Vice President
- Research Triangle Area ASTD Member (2010 – 2011)
- Greensboro Jaycees (Leadership and Community Service Organization) – 2007 Vice President of Individual Development; 2006 Vice President of Communications; 2005 – 2010 Member
- Carolina IT Professionals Group (2003 – 2006)
News & Updates
September 2019 – I will be presenting on “Adopting New Technologies” (and Self-Care) at the 462 Symposium on September 4, 2019.
June 2018: I have been invited to present a session on Service Excellence as well a facilitate a yoga health and wellness session at Prince George’s Community College for the Enterprise Technology Town Hall on July 16, 2018.
January 2018: I have been voted in as the Director of Operations & Technology for the Metro DC Chapter of ATD.
December 2017: I have been invited to speak at the ATD & South Central Chapters Regional Conference (Dallas, TX), March 4-5, 2018.
June 2017: My blog article was published on ATD’s website: 5 Tips to Keep Moving Forward